Generic Search IP is an algorithm IP that evaluates various characteristics by executing a measurement item that use any algorithm IP.
It can evaluate the target characteristic parameter easily by using the variable to the parameter.
Generic Search IP can evaluate various characteristics with a debugged measurement item
For example, it can perform the following evaluations easily.
- Measure the maximum operation frequency with Functional Testing IP.
- Measure the minimum operation power supply voltage with Functional Testing IP.
- Measure the VIH with Functional Testing IP.
- Measure the VIL with Functional Testing IP.
- Scan the applying voltage or current to evaluate the electrical characteristics with DC Parametric Measure IP.
- Evaluate the power supply current characteristics for power supply voltage with Power Supply Current Measure IP.
- Evaluate the operation frequency for power supply voltage with Power Supply Measure IP.
- Evaluate the duty ratio margin and the oscillating frequency with Frequency Measure IP.
Revision contents on Rev 1.02.10
- Fixed an issue that error occurred when [Use Pre/Post Execution Item(s)] and [Post Interpose] functions were used together.
Generic Search IP searches PASS/FAIL transition point by result of specifying the measurement item and the variable using in its item and changing the variable value.
- Searches Pass / Fail transition point of specified measurement item.
- There are three types of search methods: Linear search, Binary search, Full Scan. Searches PASS/FAIL transition point of measurement item specified by three methods of Linear search, Binary search and Full Scan
- Can execute the two step search function. By searching with two resolution and search method, measurement time and search resolution can be optimized. To use the secondary search function requires Two Step Search Plugin for Generic Search IP.
- Can specify the search result when PASS/FAIL transition point cannot be searched.
- Can execute another test items before and after search.
- It sets the limit and judges PASS/FAIL transition point.
- Can display the various measurement values by each search to console.
- Can save the various measurement valuesby each search to CSV file.
- Search results and judgement results can be stored to variables by interpose processing.
- Can display the various measurement values for each search executing at [Full Scan] with Waveform Viewer Tool.
- Can store the search result value to [Target Variable].