Functional Testing IP is an algorithm IP that verifies the functionality of the logical circuit correctly. It is checked that the output matches the expected pattern by applying the pattern to the input pin.
This IP is used for the following measurements.
- Design verification
- Quality assurance
- Failure analysis
- Debug of test vectors
- Sorting work
PCXA01-M1043 Multiple Pattern Execution Plugin for Functional Testing IP is a plugin to enable the feature of Functional Testing IP which executes multiple patterns and acquires the characteristics data. This plugin greatly improves the functional verification efficiency of CX1000.
PCXA01-M1023 Data log extension plugin for Functional Testing IP is a plugin to enable the feature of Functional Testing IP which acquires over 2048 cycles in data log. The maximum number of fail cycles that can be acquired by Functional Testing IP is 2048, but when this plugin is enabled, there is no limit on the maximum number of cycles.
Revision contents on R2.05.00
- Added the function to output logs excluding passed pins.
- Added Break Point function.
- Supported PCXA01-M1039 External Power Supply Control Plugin R1.04.00.
- Supported PCXA01-M2200 Arbitrary Waveform Applying Plugin R1.01.00.
- Supported PCXA01-M5009 Batch File Execution Plugin R1.01.00.
Functional Testing IP has the following functions:
Performs the functional measurement
- Set power supply conditions, signal conditions, and pattern conditions
- Turn on according to power sequence.
- Execute pattern.
- Judge pass/fail by the pattern execution result.
- Turn off according to power sequence.
Can analyze the fails of test pattern or device with following two capture modes.
- Normal Mode 2,048 fail cycles can be acquired during one pattern execution. If PCX A01-M1023 Data log extension plugin for Functional Testing IP is available, it can acquire all failure cycles with executes the pattern repeatedly.
- One Shot Mode 16M pass and fail cycles can be acquired during one pattern execution.
SCAN failure analysis can be performed by the linkage function with following IPs.
Characteristic evaluation and analysis by connection with following IPs are available.
It is possible to reuse measured values by the interposing process linkage function. Can store the pattern execution result, fail cycle count, etc. to the variables by using interpose function.
Can extend the functions with the following extension plug-ins.
- PCXA01-M1043 Multiple Pattern Execution Plugin for Functional Testing IP
- PCXA01-M1023 Data log extension plugin for Functional Testing IP
- PCXA01-M1034 High resolution timing setting plugin for Functional Testing IP
- PCXA01-M2200 Arbitrary Waveform Applying Plugin
- PCXA01-M1039 External Power Supply Control Plugin
- PCXA01-M5009 Batch File Execution Plugin