|Corporate Headquarter||Shin Marunouchi Center Bldg., 1-6-2, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0005|
- AISAN INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
- AP Memory Technology Corp.
- Avago Technologies.
- Brookman Technology
- Brother Industries, Ltd.
- CoreStaff Co.,Ltd.
- Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd
- DENSO Corporation
- FANUC CORPORATION
- FUJITSU SEMICONDUCTOR LTD.
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Hanyang University
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- JAPAN ELECTRONIC MATERIALS CORPORATION
- JSC “ICC Milandr”
- Kohzan Corporation.
- Kyushu Institute of Technology
- LETech Co.,Ltd.
- Marvell Semiconductor, Inc.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Micron Technology, Inc
- Ming Hsin University of Science and Technology
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
- SEIKO NPC CORPORATION
- Sendai National College of Techology,
- Socionext Inc.
- Sony Corporation
- soulbrain ENG Co Ltd.
- STMicroelectronics Srl
- The University of Tokyo
- Tokyo Electron Device Limited
- Toshiba Storage & Electronic Devices Solutions Company
- TowerJazz Panasonic Semiconductor Co. Ltd.
- Xilinx, Inc.
- Yamaha Corporation.
Cloud Testing Service commenced operations in the autumn of 2012 with the mission of creating a new paradigm for semiconductor test.
It all started when we listened to what our customers were saying to us.
At major chipmakers, engineers struggle to get precious time slots on testers to debug their devices. And in R&D, efficiency suffers when several engineers must share a single tester. Meanwhile, design houses, university labs and research institutes told us that they wanted to evaluate their devices on semiconductor testers, but could not afford the outlay for a standard tester, or lacked the specialized knowhow to operate one.
Our decades of experience and trusted leadership role in the semiconductor test industry positioned us to offer a solution to these issues: CloudTesting™ Service, an alternative to standard test hardware.
CloudTesting™ Service leverages recent advances in cloud computing that have transformed the concept of ownership from physical possession of an asset to a licensing agreement, with the asset itself residing in the cloud. Applying this paradigm to semiconductor test, we built a business model that expands customer access to testers by delivering test IP directly to their personal computers.
This revolutionary concept of a tester in every lab defines our mission to create the new shape of testing a mission driven by our passion to solve customer issues with innovative products and services, contributing to the further development of the semiconductor industry.