This is a tool used to generate test pattern files and other files that can be used in the CX1000 from VCD files or EVCD files.
The latest revision(1.02.00) has been confirmed to work on Windows 11.
- Generates a test pattern file.
- Generates a pattern cross reference file.
- Generates a pin assignment file that can be imported by the CloudTesting(TM) station.
- Generates a pin group file that can be imported by the CloudTesting(TM) station.
- Outputs the information used when setting signal conditions (Timing) in the CloudTesting(TM) station.
- To install this product, download the installation manual from [Doc DL] at the top right of this page and install it according to the instructions in ""Installing CATVert-VCD.""
- The pattern file and the pattern cross reference file generated by CATVert-VCD must be compiled using the CloudTesting(TM) station pattern compiler.