Power Supply Current Measure IP is an algorithm IP to measure power supply current.
By using Power Supply Current Measure IP, the following electrical characteristics for target devices can be measured and evaluated easily.
- Static power supply current
- Dynamic power supply current
In addition, by using Multipoint Measurement Plugin, the following electrical characteristics for target devices can be measured and evaluated easily.
- IDDQ test
- Maximum power supply current
- Minimum power supply current
- average power supply current
- Variability for power supply current (3σ）
Revised contents of Rev 2.05.00
- Added the Break Point function.
- Fixed an issue that the source value changed by [Change Source Value] function is not displayed in “SourceValue” column of the data log.
- Supported Arbitrary Waveform Applying Plugin Rev1.01.00.
- Supported External Power Supply Control Plugin Rev1.04.00.
- Supported Batch File Execution Plugin Rev1.01.00.
- Performs the power supply current measurement.
- Set power supply conditions, signal conditions, and pattern conditions.
- Power on according to power sequence.
- Execute the pattern.
- Judge the execution result of pattern.
- Measure the power supply current of Power Supply or RVS.
- Judge the measurement value by upper limit/lower limit.
- Power off according to power sequence.
- Execute the finalization pattern.
- Can measure the power supply current for the specific operating state by executing pattern.
- Can measure by opening the pin out relay of the I/O pin. It is possible to reduce the influence of the leakage current of the measurement system.
- Can measure by applying VIH/VIL voltage to the device pins.
- Can measure by changing the measurement range.
- Can measure by changing the source voltage.
- Measurement values and judgement results can be stored to variables by interpose processing.
- Can execute the finalization pattern.
- Can apply the arbitrary waveform synchronized with pattern by Arbitrary Waveform Applying Plugin.
- Can supply the power from external power supply instruments controlled by GPIB by External Power Supply Control Plugin.
- Can measure by multiple pattern execution condition in one test item by Multipoint Measurement Plugin. In addition, Can judge statistical values at each measurement point.
- Can execute the batch files at each timing of the measurement sequence by Batch File Execution Plugin.
- Can use the shmoo plot.
- By connecting the following IPs, it is able to evaluate and analyze the measurement results while changing the measurement condition.