External Power Supply Control Plugin adds the function which controls external power supplies to algorithm IPs.
Following functions are added this plugin:
- Setting the output voltage of external power supply.
- Turning on the output of external power supply.
- Turning off the output of external power supply
Standard commands or arbitrary commands can be sent to the external power supply via GPIB I/F in these functions.
As with Power Supply of CX1000, characteristics of power supply pin connected to the external power supply can be evaluated with Generic Search IP, Shmoo Plot Tool, Shmoo Algorithm, Multiple Pattern Execution Plugin for Functional Testing IP.
Revision contents on R1.04.00
- Added the function to specify the waiting time after changing the output voltage.
- Optimized the test execution time by improve the preparation process for GPIB driver software.
NI GPIB-USB-HS+ or NI GPIB-USB-HS made by National Instruments is required to communicate with the external power supply.