Digital Output Capture IP is an algorithm IP that captures a signal output from a measurement target as 0/1 data. It judges pass/fail of the captured data. It also saves the captured data to a file.
This IP is used for the following measurements.
- Reading chip ID/device ID
- Evaluation/Verification of digital code form Sensor ICs/Linear ICs/Analog ICs
- Trimming for Sensor ICs/Linear ICs/Analog ICs
- Redundancy for memory devices
Revision contents on Rev 2.04.00
- Changed the design of [Capture Condition] tab, [Measurement Result] tab, and [Options] tab. For details, refer to reference manual.
- Added the function to specify the radix (decimal / hexadecimal) of the numerical data to be converted.
- Changed the notation of data log to Integer (decimal / hexadecimal).
- Added the function to specify the numeric representation method (Signed 32bit / Unsigned 32bit) of captured data.
- Added the functions to output and control debug information (capture result and progress, warning, measurement sequence).
- Extended the function to customize the CSV file name to save.
- Fixed an issue that judgment value was different from captured data when [Capture Mode] = [Address Selection].
- Fixed an issue that can not save to CSV file when using pattern file other than work project folder.
- Fixed an issue that arbitrary waveform applying function can not be used due to [Capture Mode].
- Fixed an issue that incorrect numerical data was saved due to the test conditions when using capture range extension function.
- Supported Batch File Execution Plugin(PCXA01-M5009) R1.00.00.
- Supported Capture Range Extension Plugin for Digital Output Capture IP(PCXA01-M1044) R1.00.10.
- Supported External Power Supply Control Plugin(PCXA01-M1039) R1.03.00.
Digital Output Capture IP has the following functions.
- Compare the output signal from the measurement object with I/O pins and capture as 0 / 1 data.
- Specify the capture pin(s), capture method and the capture range for pattern.
- Convert the captured 1/0 data to signed / unsigned 32-bit of decimal / hexadecimal numerical data.
- Judge with different limit value for each converted data and output the data log.
- Save the captured data to CSV file as 0 / 1 data for each pin.
- Save the converted numerical data to CSV file.
- Output the comments and variable values in header of data log and CSV file.
- Apply the arbitrary waveform synchronized with pattern by Arbitrary Waveform Applying Plugin(PCXA01-M2200).
- Supply the power from external power supply instruments controlled by GPIB by External Power Supply Control Plugin(PCXA01-M1039).
- Extend the capturable number of pins, bit number and type of WFC by Capture Range Extension Plugin for Digital Output Capture IP(PCXA01-M1044).
- Execute the batch file at specified timing of the measurement sequence to algorithm IPs by Batch File Execution Plugin(PCXA01-M5009).