Digital Output Capture IP is an algorithm IP that captures a signal output from a measurement target as 0/1 data. It judges pass/fail of the captured data. It also saves the captured data to a file.
This IP is used for the following measurements.
- Reading chip ID/device ID
- Evaluation/Verification of digital code form Sensor ICs/Linear ICs/Analog ICs
- Trimming for Sensor ICs/Linear ICs/Analog ICs
- Redundancy for memory devices
Revision contents on Rev 2.04.10
- Fixed an issue that the setting range of [Serial Bit Length] was incorrect when using capture range extension function.
|Revision||Setting range of [Serial Bit Length]|
|Rev2.04.00||Up to the maximum number of I/O pin of the system|
|Rev2.04.10||Up to 256|
Digital Output Capture IP has the following functions.
- Compare the output signal from the measurement object with I/O pins and capture as 0 / 1 data.
- Specify the capture pin(s), capture method and the capture range for pattern.
- Convert the captured 1/0 data to signed / unsigned 32-bit of decimal / hexadecimal numerical data.
- Judge with different limit value for each converted data and output the data log.
- Save the captured data to CSV file as 0 / 1 data for each pin.
- Save the converted numerical data to CSV file.
- Output the comments and variable values in header of data log and CSV file.
- Apply the arbitrary waveform synchronized with pattern by Arbitrary Waveform Applying Plugin(PCXA01-M2200).
- Supply the power from external power supply instruments controlled by GPIB by External Power Supply Control Plugin(PCXA01-M1039).
- Extend the capturable number of pins, bit number and type of WFC by Capture Range Extension Plugin for Digital Output Capture IP(PCXA01-M1044).
- Execute the batch file at specified timing of the measurement sequence to algorithm IPs by Batch File Execution Plugin(PCXA01-M5009).