Digital Output Capture IP is an algorithm IP that captures a signal output from a measurement target as 0/1 data. It judges pass/fail of the captured data. It also saves the captured data to a file.
This IP is used for the following measurements.
- Reading chip ID/device ID
- Evaluation/Verification of digital code form Sensor ICs/Linear ICs/Analog ICs
- Trimming for Sensor ICs/Linear ICs/Analog ICs
- Redundancy for memory devices
Revision contents on Rev 2.05.00
- Added a function to specify the save folder of a CSV file with a constant, a variable, or an expression.
- Added a function to specify the save folder of a CSV file with a relative path from the work project.
- Added a function to display an item name to the data log.
- Added the Break Point function.
- Added a function invalidate the pass count judgment.
- Supported Arbitrary Waveform Applying Plugin Rev1.01.00.
- Supported External Power Supply Control Plugin Rev1.04.00.
- Supported Batch File Execution Plugin Rev1.01.00.
Digital Output Capture IP has the following functions.
- Compare the output signal from the measurement object with I/O pins and capture as 0 / 1 data.
- Specify the capture pin(s), capture method and the capture range for pattern.
- Convert the captured 1/0 data to signed / unsigned 32-bit of decimal / hexadecimal numerical data.
- Judge with different limit value for each converted data and output the data log.
- Save the captured data to CSV file as 0 / 1 data for each pin.
- Save the converted numerical data to CSV file.
- Output the comments and variable values in header of data log and CSV file.
- Apply the arbitrary waveform synchronized with pattern by Arbitrary Waveform Applying Plugin.
- Supply the power from external power supply instruments controlled by GPIB by External Power Supply Control Plugin.
- Extend the capturable number of pins, bit number and type of WFC by Capture Range Extension Plugin for Digital Output Capture IP.
- Execute the batch file at specified timing of the measurement sequence to algorithm IPs by Batch File Execution Plugin.