Batch File Execution Plugin adds the function that executes the batch file at specified timing of the measurement sequence to algorithm IPs.
Revised contents of Rev 1.01.00
- Added the function to specify a [Batch File] by String type constant, variable, or expression.
- Added the function to specify a [Batch File] with a relative path from the work project.
- Fixed an issue that [Show execution log] log was not display in real time.
- Changed the default value of [Time Limit] from 10s to 3600s.
By using this plugin, it is possible to execute the batch file at the following timings of algorithm IP.
|Beginning of test item||The timing at the beginning of test item.|
|After power on||The timing after powered on of each unit.|
|Before pattern execution||The timing before execution of the pattern. (1)|
|After pattern execution||The timing after execution of the pattern. (1)|
|Before measurement||The timing before execution of measurement. (1)|
|After measurement||The timing after execution of measurement. (1)|
|Before power off||The timing before powered off of each unit.|
|End of test item||The timing at the end of test item.|
(1) Depending on the algorithm IP, these may not be available.
This plugin supports to the following algorithm IP (or under planning).
|Algorithm IP||Supported revisions|
|External Instrument Measure IP by Batch File||1.00.00|
|Power Supply Current Measure IP||2.04.00|
|DC Parametric Measure IP||2.02.00|
|Frequency Measure IP||2.02.00|
|Functional Testing IP||2.04.00|
|Analog Output Verification IP||2.02.00|
|Digital Output Capture IP||2.04.00|
|Trigger Generation IP||1.00.00|