Analog Output Verification IP is an algorithm IP that measures the voltage output from measurement target in sync with a pattern. Use Digitizer for capture.
By using this IP, the following electrical characteristics for target devices can be measured and evaluated easily.
- Evaluation/Verification of analog output voltage from Sensor IC / Linear IC / Analog IC.
- Monitoring for the output voltage when the IC operates.
- Trimming for Sensor IC / Linear IC / Analog IC.
Revised contents of Rev 2.02.00
- Fixed an issue that data log may not be output correctly when the judgment condition of [Measurement Result] tab is one line and [Upper Limit] or [Lower Limit] is not set.
- Changed the GUI design and parameter names. For more details, refer to reference manual.
- Supported a function to measure with infinite loop by JEC instruction or [Loop Section].
- Changed a processing when Overflow occurs. For more details, refer to reference manual.
- Added a function to apply a linear function to captured data (Calculation Function).
- Extended a function to save the measured data to a CSV file.
- Added a function to display an item name to the data log.
- Extended a function to display debug information to the data log.
- Extended a function to display the captured data with Waveform Viewer.
- Added the Break Point function.
- Added a function invalidate the pass count judgment.
- Added a function to specify the save folder of a CSV file with a constant, a variable, or an expression.
- Added a function to specify the save folder of a CSV file with a relative path from the work project.
- Supported Batch File Execution Plugin.
- Supported Arbitrary Waveform Applying Plugin Rev1.01.00.
- Supported External Power Supply Control Plugin Rev1.04.00.
- Capture the output voltage from DUT using DGT. The target channels are as follows.
- I/O channel
- DGT channel
- Capture in sync with the pattern at the specified address.
- Can use the calculation function to apply linear function to the captured data.
- Judge each measured value (the captured data or the data obtained by the calculation function) with individual limit value.
- Save the measured data to a CSV file.
- Output the comments and variable values in header of data log.
- Can use Arbitrary Waveform Applying Function that applies the arbitrary waveform synchronized with pattern by Arbitrary Waveform Applying Plugin.
- Supply the power from external power supply instruments controlled by GPIB by External Power Supply Control Plugin.
- Execute the batch file at specified timing of the measurement sequence to algorithm IPs by Arbitrary Waveform Applying Plugin.