Pattern Modify IP is an algorithm IP that modifies the waveform characters (input pattern and expected pattern) in the pattern memory of CX1000. By combining various algorithm IPs and the interpose processing functions, the following tests can be performed:
- Trims the analog circuit to a specific state
- Repairs the fault memory cell
- Measures under various conditions with one pattern file
Furthermore, by using the CT command, you can also perform such as the following automatic measurements:
- Acquires the characteristics data on various pattern condition
- Writes and verifies a chip ID for each sample device
To use interpose processing functions, the following license is required.
To use CT commands, one of the following licenses is required.
Pattern Modify IP has the following features:
- Reloads the pattern program before the modification
- Changes input pattern of the main pattern
- Changes expected pattern of the main pattern
- Supports serial and parallel data interface