DC Parametric Measure IP is an algorithm IP to measure voltage and current of I/O, RVS, AWG and DGT pins.
By using this IP, the following electrical characteristics for target devices can be measured and evaluated easily.
- Input current measurement
- Output current measurement
- Output voltage measurement
- Leak current measurement
- Resistance value measurement
- Contact test
In addition, by using Multipoint Measurement Plugin(PXCA01-M1040), It is easy to measure and evaluate characteristics such as measurement value fluctuation of multiple measurements / maximum value / minimum value / average value / variation for the above measurement.
Revision contents on Rev 2.00.01
- Fixed an issue that cannot execute a work project created with Rev 1.12.00 or before.
- Fixed an issue that an error may occur when changing the pin name of the pin set as the measurement target.
New features in R2.00.00
- Add the Measurement Setting tab. Can describe the multiple measurement conditions.
- Add the function to judge the execution result of pattern.
- Add the function to open the pin out relay of the I/O pins before measurement.
- Add the function to apply the VIH/VIL voltage to the device pins.
- Add the function to set wait time in measurement sequence.
- Support Multipoint Measurement Plugin.
- Support External Power Supply Control Plugin.
- Support Arbitrary Waveform Applying Plugin.
Can measure the power supply current for the pin connected to the following channels.
- I/O channel
- RVS channel
- AWG channel
- DGT channel
The following measurements can be made using the DC parametric measurement unit.
|VSIM||Apply constant voltage and measure current.|
|ISVM||Apply constant current and measure voltage.|
|MVM||Measure voltage without connecting a constant current source.|
- Can measure the power supply current for the specific operating state by executing pattern.
- Can measure by opening the pin out relay of the I/O pin. It is possible to reduce the influence of the leakage current of the measurement system.
- Can measure by applying VIH/VIL voltage to the device pins. For the details,
- Can turn off the power state of the pins to be measured on measurement timing.
- Can open the pin out relay of the pins to be measured on measurement timing.
- Measurement values and judgement results can be stored to variables by interpose processing.
- Can judge the pattern execution result.
- Can measure simultaneously up to 4 channels in CX1000D (up to 8 channels in CX1000D S2-LINK) by Simultaneous Measurement Function Plugin for DC Parametric Measure IP.
- Can apply the arbitrary waveform synchronized with pattern by Arbitrary Waveform Applying Plugin.
- Can supply the power from external power supply instruments controlled by GPIB by External Power Supply Control Plugin.
- Can measure by multiple pattern execution condition in one test item by Multipoint Measurement Plugin. In addition, Can judge statistical values at each measurement point.
- By connecting the following IPs, it is able to evaluate and analyze the measurement results while changing the measurement condition.