This is an algorithm IP that verifies the operation of IC Memory functions.
It applies a pattern to measurement target and compares the output signal and the expected value and judge Pass/Fail. This IP is aimed at confirming logic operation of IC Memory.
Actual use case is shown below.
- Confirm logical operation.
- Grade screening Test.
- Operating margine Test.
- Evaluation and analysis of the defective cells.
Revision contents on Rev 1.07.02
ConditionTable Memory_TypeF license(PCXA01-M3004)
Fixed an issue displaying another manual (for Functional Testing for Memory) when clicking the link to display the manual for Condition Table in the User’s Manual.
Please refer to Revision History for other details.
- Various input waveforms is available.
- Can specify The input voltage of each pin individually.
- Can specify pattern program (combination of input value and expected value) to the measurement target.
- Can specify the current load and termination for each pin.
- Can specify the power-on/off sequence for power supply and input/output pin.
- Supports the following licenses.