[Output Raw Fail Address for Memory_TypeF License] can add a function to [Functional Testing for Memory(PCXA01-M3001)] and save Fail Address Data to a file.
This function is used for failure analysis purposes.
Concrete use case
* Fail bit address analysis of IC memory.
* Read ID of IC memor.
* DRAM: Distribution analysis of refresh time and precharge time.
* Flash Memory: Distribution analysis of Vth.
Revision contents on Rev 1.04.00
Please refer to Revision Hisotry of Functional Testing for Memory(PCXA01-3001).
- Save Fail Address data to file(binary data).
- Display Fail Address counts.
- Set address area for Fail Address count.
- Set “Fail Addres Counts” to user variable, that variable are Integer or Integer array.
- It controls the output of the fail address count to the message display area.
- Please refer to the manual from features of Functional Testing for Memory (PCXA01-3001).