Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. evaluated SER of SRAM
Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. evaluated SER (Soft Error Rate) of SRAM with CloudTesting™ Service. For further details, please refer to the paper presented at VOICE 2014, Advantest Developer Conference.
Latch or memory cells sometimes produce an error that causes an incorrect signal. This is especially the case for a Soft Error, which can be fixed by its own functionality.
Cosmic rays are the typical chief causes of Soft Error nowadays, possibly resulting in electronic device failure.
CloudTesting™ Service is suitable for SER testing in part due to:
- Compact and lightweight for easy mobility
- Standard domestic power supply (AC 100V-240V)
- Long cable for remote placement away from radiation
- Linkage with external power supply based on PMBus™ specifications
- Pattern and signal condition generated from STIL files