Fail Bit Map Tool for Memory is a analysis IP to display the result of functional test as 2D map.
This IP requires Functional Testing for Memory.
- Physical Define Rule Checker
- Check that there is no inconsistency in the definition of a physical define rule text (.txt) which defined the physical layout of the memory cells, and creates a physical definition file (.phy).
- Physical Conversion Command
- Convert logical fail data to physical fail data in accordance with the definition of a physical definition file (.phy) and creates a physical fail data file.
- Fail Bit Map Viewer
- Load a physical fail data file to display in a 2D map.