Batch File Execution IP is an algorithm IP to execute a batch file.
This IP can perform the following processes.
- Control peripheral devices
- Analyze / Evaluate the acquired data
- Change the test conditions using CT command
Revised contents of Rev 1.02.10
- Fixed an issue that [Show execution log] log does not displayed in real time.
- Execute a batch file with arguments.
- Display the character string outputted on the standard output by a batch file to console.
- By connecting the following IPs, it is able to evaluate and analyze the measurement results while changing the measurement condition.