Condition Setting IP is an algorithm IP for setting the device under test and the measurement jig to the specified state.
The execution flow of Condition Setting IP is as follows:
- Apply Control Word condition according to [Control Word] tab.
- Apply Power Supply condition according to [Power Supply] tab.
- Apply Signal condition according to [Signal] tab.
- Turn power on according to [Power Sequence] tab.
- Run pattern according to [Pattern] tab.
- When [Power-off After Measurement] in [Options] tab is [Enable], turn power off according to [Power Sequence] tab.
The following plug-ins can be used to extends functions: