CloudTesting™ Lab Rev 2.43.00
1. Summary of revision
|Revision number||Reason for revision|
|2.43.00||Addition of function, Fixing issue|
2. Addition of functions
2.1 Data log
(1) Saving STDF-compliant data log
The feature to save the STDF-compliant data log to a file is now supported.
This is available in the Expert Mode.
To access the manual, select “CloudTesting”->“STDF Data Logging Function Manual” from the Windows start menu.
For details, refer to the following section in the “CX1000 User’s Manual.”
- “5.12 Viewing Data Logs”
- “Saving STDF-compliant Data Log to File”
3. Fixed issues
3.1 Expert Mode
(1) Pin definition settings were not applied to the CloudTesting™ Station
The following operations in the [Pin Definitions] dialog box did not apply the pin definition settings to the CloudTesting™ Station.
Therefore, an error occurred when the measurement was executed.
- Change the channel number from an appropriate predefined value to an out-of-range value.
- Click [OK]. An error dialog appears.
- Set the channel number back to the appropriate value in step 1 and click [OK].
Behavior after improvement
After a pin definition error, the previous channel number can be set correctly.
Revisions in which this phenomenon occurs Target firmware Rev 1.00.00 to 2.42.03 CX1000_MCU, CX1000_MEMORY_TYPE_F