Outputs a fail data file used for executing SCAN failure diagnostics by using TetraMAX or a fail instance file used to analyze fail data focusing on failure scanFF (scan flip-flop) by using ScanFF Map for CX1000.
- Outputs a fail data file using a SCAN data log file and a Xref file.
- Outputs a fail instance file using a scan data log file and a Xref file.
- To install this product, download the installation manual from [Doc DL] at the top right of this page and install it according to the instructions in ""Installing LogSynthesis.""
- To output a SCAN data log file, use Functional Testing IP (R1.03.00 or later).
- To output a Xref file, use STILReader for CX1000 IP (R1.01.00 or later)
- To use ScanFF Map for CX1000, use ScanFF Map for CX1000 IP.