Logic Analyzer Tool is a analysis IP to display the result of the pattern program in the logic waveform. The behavior of the logic circuit, such as a calculator or interface circuit is displayed visually.
New features in R1.08.00
- When [Sampling Trigger] is set to [Pattern Address], a pattern label can be used as pattern address.
- Supports Quick Mode.
- Supports the function of referring to the pin selection and the sampling range panel on the waveform panel.
- Displays the result of the pattern program as the logic waveform
- Shows the timing value of the logic waveform using the cursor
- Can zoom in and out the logic waveform
- Can save and load the logic waveform
|IP Name||Logic Analyzer|
|CloudTesting Station||CX1000P, CX1000D, CX1000D S2-LINK|
|CloudTesting Lab||R2.32.00 or later|