December 17, 2015
Thank you for using CloudTesting™ Service.
There is a problem in power sequence on CloudTesting™ Lab 2.20.00 to 2.23.01.
- CloudTesting™ Lab 2.20.00 to 2.23.01
- Functional Testing IP(PCXA01-M1020)
- Functional Testing for Memory(PCXA01-M3001)
- Current and Voltage Measurements for Memory(PCXA01-M3002)
- Power Supply Current Measurement for Memory(PCXA01-M3003)
Power-on/power-off sequences are not performed properly if the measure items are executed with keeping power on among their intervals and also if following situations are met:
- Different set of pins are specified in each power sequence of each measure item.
- Same pins are defined multiple times in a power sequence.
The power-on/power-off sequences are performed properly if all the measure items have same power sequences.
The power sequences will be fixed to work properly in the situations above on CloudTesting™ Lab 2.24.00. CloudTesting™ Lab 2.24.00 will be released in February 2016.
Until the release, set the power sequences with the confirmations below to keep power on among the measure items’ intervals.
- Do not specify the same pins multiple times in a power sequence.
- Set same power sequences for all measure items.
If the assumptions above can not be satisfied, do not use the capability to keep power on.