System Condition Monitor Tool is a analysis IP to check the configuration of CloudTesting™ Station.
After executing the measurement item on CloudTesting™ Lab, the measurement condition is set to CloudTesting™ Station and the measurement is started. There is a case to round the values of measurement condition by the resolution of CloudTesting™ Station.
In that case, the value in measurement condition and actual setting values are different. System Condition Monitor Tool displays the actual setting values which are set to CloudTesting™ Station.
- Displays the actual setting values which are set to CloudTesting™ Station
- Can save the setting values as CSV file
- Displays the following configurations
- Power supply condition
- Signal voltage condition
- Signal timing condition
- Pattern condition
- DC Parametric measurement condition
- AWG condition
- DGT condition
- RVS condition
- DSRC condition
- Sampling Clock condition
- /CW condision
- ATE Service UTILITY BOX condision