Measurement facilitation by General I/F(I2C) package IP is a algorithm IP to read and write the register value via I2C interface.
- Read and Write the register value via I2C Interface
- Measure the current and voltage of I/O channel
- Measure the frequency of output signal
- Measure power supply current
- Generate the free-running clock
- Read and Write CW
- Apply a constant current and voltage
- Control the sequence of the above measurement
The I2C terminal of CX1000 does not comply with the I2C standard. Since the purpose is to transfer commands to the target device, it is impossible to evaluate the characteristics of the I2C interface using this IP.
When using this IP, be sure to read the precautions in “SDA, SCL (I2C) Bus Specifications” of the CX1000 User’s Manual and check the regular operation to be measured before using it.