Article 1 (Privacy information)
- “Personal information”, out of entire Privacy information, shall mean the information on alive individuals as stipulated in respective and corresponding legal jurisdiction and it may designate specific person by name, telephone number, domicile and/or any contact address information included in such information.
- “Historical record” and “Attributional information”, out of Privacy information shall mean the rest information other than “Personal information” set forth above, and it may respectively include purchase record, viewed pages or ads, search key words, date of purchase, ways of purchase, use environment, ZIP code, business address, IP address, cookie information, geographical location information and MAC address of PC terminals.
Article 2 (Ways of Privacy information collection)
CTS inquire and confirm the name, address, telephone number and e-mail address at the time of user registration, mainly in terms of compliance requirements. In addition, CTS may collect Historical record, and payment record as well. CTS shall collect Historical record and Attributional information when you purchase, and/or subscribe CTS’ products and/or services and/or view CTS’ website.
Article 3 (Purpose and usage of Personal information)
The purpose of collection and usage of Personal information, by CTS is as follows:
- To show user registration information like the name, business address, contact address information, e-mail address and payment method and Historical record, for the purpose of your review and correction.
- To use e-mail address to have a contact and/or forward messages, and/or to use the name and business address, any contact address for the delivery of products and/or messages, if necessary.
- To use the information like name, business address, telephone number and e-mail address for the purpose of identification.
- To use the information like Historical record, the name, business address and e-mail address to collect account receivables.
- To display the registered information on the screen to make the data entry easier and/or to forward the registered information to other services, including those provided by any third parties, under your instruction.
- To use the information like the name, business address and/or usage record to specify individuals, when you violate any CTS’ T&Cs and/or agreements by delinquent and/or slow payment, doing damages to any third parties and/or decline the CTS?f usage request for the illegal purpose.
- To use registered information and/or Historical record including inquiry record and/or invoicing record, for the purpose of responding your inquiries.
- To use the information for the purpose in relation to the above mentioned purposes.
Article 4 (Provision of Personal information to any third parties)
- CTS shall not provide any Personal information to any third parties without your prior consent, except the following cases; provided, however, the cases which may be allowed under the laws and regulations in respective and corresponding legal jurisdictions, shall be excluded.
- In case it is legal required by laws and regulations in respective and corresponding jurisdictions.
- In case of necessity to protect human lives, bodies and/or properties when it is impractical to obtain your prior consent.
- In case of special necessity to improve public health and/or promote healthy grown-up of children when it is impractical to obtain your prior consent.
- In case of necessity to cooperate with the national and/or local government, and/or its consignees for the performance stipulated in laws and regulations in respective and corresponding jurisdiction when to obtain your prior consent may bring about considerable obstacles against such performance.
- In case of the cases that the following cases may be foreseen and announced or disclosed:
- The purpose and usage of Personal information includes the provision to any third parties.
- The types of the information provided to any third parties.
- The ways and methods to provide information to any third parties.
- The cease of the provision of Personal information to any third parties, upon your request.
- Notwithstanding the provision of Article 4.1, , the following cases shall not be construed as the provision of Personal information to any third parties.
- To consign the entire or partial handling and maintenance of Personal information as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose and usage of Personal information.
- To provide Personal information as a result of business succession under M&A and any business transfer and./or integration.
- In case CTS utilize Personal information to cooperate with specific third parties and the send notices of such usage and the contents of the subject Personal information, the scope and the purpose of the specific third parties of such usage and the name and/or trade name of the responsible person to hold and/or maintain the subject Personal information in advance and/or have made such information, instead of the notice, to indicate at easily and/or constructively accessible environment, place and/or website.
Article 5 (Disclosure of Personal information)
- CTS shall immediately disclose your Personal information to you upon the request by yourselves; provided, however, that CTS may not disclose the entire and/or partial Personal information in case such disclosure may conflict with the following conditions. If CTS decide not to disclose your Personal information, CTS shall immediately inform you of it. The disclosure of your Personal information costs USD 50 handling charge per case.
- In case CTS expect certain probability that such disclosure may do damage and/or loss of your and/or any third parties lives, bodies, properties and/or any interests.
- In case CTS expect certain probability that such disclosure may cause considerable obstacles and/or difficulties to perform CTS?foperation appropriately.
- In case such disclosure violates any laws and regulations in respective and corresponding legal jurisdiction.
- Notwithstanding the provision of 1. above, any information, including Historical record and/or Attributional information, other than Personal information shall not be disclosed.
Article 6 (Correction and delete of Personal information)
- In case your Personal information CTS retained is wrong and/or incorrect, you may ask to correct and/or delete the wrong and/or incorrect Personal information in accordance with the procedures set forth by CTS.
- CTS shall immediately correct and/or delete your Personal information and inform you of such remedies, when CTS recognize that it is necessary to do so under the request provided in 1. above.
Article 7 (Cease of usage of Personal information)
CTS shall immediately render necessary investigation and cease the usage of and/or delete your Personal information (“Cease of usage”), if it is found necessary, and inform you of it, in case CTS receive such request by yourself so that such Personal information is used beyond the purpose of use defined in Article 3 and/or is collected by incorrect and/or inadequate means; provided, however, that CTS may take alternative options if it is impractical to take Cease of usage due to the cases including extraordinary expenses can be foreseen and there are any other alternatives to protect your interests.
- The provisions of This policy shall be modified and/or updated without any notice.
- Unless otherwise specifically provided by CTS, the modified and/or updated This policy shall become effective when uploaded to this website.
Article 9 (Contact window)
Any inquiries with regard to this policy shall be made to the following contact window:
|Address||Shin-Marunouchi Center Bldg., 22nd fl., 6-2, Marunouchi 1-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-0005, Japan|
|Trade name||Cloud Testing Service, Inc.|
|Person in charge||Helpdesk|