Perform the following steps to cancel the Testing IP.
- From CTS Online, request a cancellation of the Testing IP.
- Uninstall the Testing IP.
- From the CloudTesting™ Lab, delete the measurement items.
To request a cancellation
To cancel the testing IP, please make the cancellation request at least 10 business days before the last day of the month in which you wish to cancel.
You must return the CloudTesting™ Station when cancelling the CloudTesting™ Lab license IP. After cancelling the CloudTesting™ Lab license IP according to the IP cancellation procedures, make a request for a CloudTesting™ Station pickup. After signing in to My Page, select [Inquiry] from the support menu and let us know your request.
Please note that the customer is responsible for shipping charges in this case.
- Login to the Mypage.
- Open the List of Current Licenses page, and then open the valid license details page for the Testing IP you wish to cancel.
- Click the [Cancel] button to request the cancellation.
- Once the cancellation request is approved, an email will be sent to you from Cloud Testing Service confirming that the approval is complete. The contract will be cancelled on the last day of the month the cancellation was requested.
Uninstalling the Testing IP
Uninstall the Testing IP by referring to the User’s Manual. Your contract will continue to be active if you do not cancel.
Deleting the measurement items
After uninstalling the Testing IP, the measurement items that use the IP will be unusable. For this reason, delete the measurement items that use the cancelled Testing IP from the CloudTesting™ Lab. Please refer to the User’s Manual for details on the procedure to delete measurement items.