Logic Analyzer Tool is a analysis IP to display the result of the pattern program in the logic waveform. The behavior of the logic circuit, such as a calculator or interface circuit is displayed visually.
New features in R1.07.00
- Supports for all I/O Pins defined in work project to select.
- Supports for all I/O Pin Groups defined in work project to select.
- Supports displaying the logical waveform with fixed scale.
- Supports vertical compressed waveform display.
- Supports displaying pattern addresses as labels when labels are set to the pattern addresses.
- Supports fail information displayed on the scroll bar.
- Supports checking and setting pre-processing and post-processing items in the tool.
- Changes the format of Logic Analyzer files. The files saved in former version cannot be loaded.
- Displays the result of the pattern program as the logic waveform
- Shows the timing value of the logic waveform using the cursor
- Can zoom in and out the logic waveform
- Can save and load the logic waveform
|IP Name||Logic Analyzer|
|CloudTesting Station||CX1000P, CX1000D, CX1000D S2-LINK|
|CloudTesting Lab||R2.28.00 or later|