Pattern Viewer Tool is an analysis IP which displays the execution result of the pattern program in tabular form. The execution result of the pattern program can be checked effectively.
New features in R1.13.00
- The issue hanging up when the start point or end point of Captured Area were scan patterns was fixed.
- Displays the execution result of the pattern program in tabular form.
- When the execution result of the pattern program is fail, shows the followings:
- The failed cycle count
- The failed pin count
- The range of the failed pattern addresses
- The failed address
- The failed pin names
- The failed wave form character
|IP Name||Pattern Viewer Tool|
|CloudTesting Station||CX1000P, CX1000D, CX1000D S2-LINK|
|CloudTesting Lab||R2.28.00 or later|