CX1000 Pattern Programming Manual is a manual to learn how to program a pattern program. This manual includes the following contents:
- Outline of Pattern Program
- Generating Input Signal
- Generating Expected Values of Output Signal
- Generating Clock Signal
- Changing the Timing of Generating Signal
- Developing Pattern Program(Basic)
- Developing Pattern Program(Application)
- Execute Pattern with One Line Repeatedly
- Execute Pattern with Multiple Lines Repeatedly
- Execute Subroutine Pattern
- Execute SCAN Pattern
- Execute Pattern until the Output Signal is expected
- Compile Pattern Program
What is a Pattern Program
Pattern Program is used to test a logic circuit. A Testing of logic circuit is validated whether the behavior of circuit is expected by the following flow:
- Input the digital signal to the device
- Compare the output signal of the device and expected values
The input signal is called input pattern. The expected values is called expected pattern.
And, a program to generate input pattern and expected pattern is a pattern program.
A Pattern program is loaded to CX1000 and it is executed. Pattern program to be described in this manual can be executed on SQPG(Sequential Pattern Generator) of MCU Firmware.