GPIB Control IP (Old name:GPIBController_IP) is an algorithm IP which controls external devices such as probers and thermo stream systems by GPIB I/F. It can handle the service request from the external devices.
It can perform as following controls easily.
- Manual control for probers and handlers.
- Control for measuring instruments.
- Control for peripheral devices such as thermo stream systems.
GPIB Control IP controls an external device by following 6 commands written in a text file.
- Specify the primary address, the secondary address and time out for the external device.
- Transmit specified string to the external device.
- Receive string from the external device.
- Receive service request(SRQ) from the external device and send the data corresponding to the received status byte(STB).
- Receive SRQ from the external device and judge Go/No-Go by STB.
- Wait the specified time.
Display the detail of GPIB communications to the console.
The PC for CloudTesting? Lab and the external instrument is connected by NI GPIB-USB-HS+ made by National Instruments. NI-488.2 Version 15.5(driver software) is required for using NI GPIB-USB-HS+.
Revision contents on Rev 2.00.10
- Fixed an issue that could not use “TNONE” in “DEVC” command.
- Changed to output [ItemID] and [ItemName] to the console when test item was executed.
Revision contents on Rev 2.00.00
Added the function which shutdowns the external devices on errors.
Added the function which opens the command list file by note pad.
Added the function which sends “*RST”, “*CLS”, “*IDN?” to the external devices.
Supported Board Number
Added the function which saves following data to CSV.
Received Strings by ”READ” command.
Received STBs by ”SSRQ” command.
Received STBs and their results by ”MSRQ” command.
Added the function which shows IP’s reference manual and revision history in [Document] tab.
To the customer who uses old revision
Changed the product name.
New product name : GPIB Control IP
Old product name : GPIBController_IP
If you have already a contract with the old product names, the change procedures of the contract associated with the product name change is not required.