Frequency Measure IP is an algorithm IP that measures frequency and period of the periodic signal by the frequency counter.
By using this IP, the following electrical characteristics for target devices can be measured and evaluated easily.
- Frequency measurement of the output clock of device
- Characterization of the PLL circuit
- Characterization of the VCO circuit
- Quality inspection of the crystal oscillator
In addition, by using Multipoint Measurement Plugin(PXCA01-M1040), It is easy to measure and evaluate characteristics such as measurement value fluctuation of multiple measurements / maximum value / minimum value / average value / variation for the above measurement.
Revision contents on Rev 2.01.00
- Added the function to output the comments and variable values to header of data log.
- Fixed an issue that an error occurred at execution when [Acquisition Count] was the initial value without editing by using Multipoint Measurement Plugin.
- Fixed an issue that an error occurred when executing the measurement after address specification was switched from label to variables in [Measurement Table] by using Multipoint Measurement Plugin.
- Supported External Power Supply Control Plugin R1.02.01.
- Fixed an issue that the wait time of [(7-1) Wait] was not displayed correctly in the detail sequence log displayed by [Show measurement sequence to console].
- Can measure the frequency and period for the pin connected to the I/O channel.
- The following measurements can be made using the frequency counter.
|Measure Type||Measurement contents|
|Frequency||Measure the frequency(unit:[Hz]) of measured signal.|
|Period||Measure the period(unit:[s]) of measured signal.|
- Can measure the frequency/period for the specific operating state by executing pattern.
- Can measure by opening the pin out relay of the I/O pin.
- Can measure by applying VIH/VIL voltage to the device pins.
- Measurement values and judgement results can be stored to variables by interpose processing.
- Can judge the pattern execution result.
- Can apply the arbitrary waveform synchronized with pattern by Arbitrary Waveform Applying Plugin.
- Can supply the power from external power supply instruments controlled by GPIB by External Power Supply Control Plugin.
- Can measure by multiple pattern execution condition in one test item by Multipoint Measurement Plugin. In addition, Can judge statistical values at each measurement point.
- By connecting the following IPs, it is able to evaluate and analyze the measurement results while changing the measurement condition.