GPIB External Instrument Measure IP(Old name:Measure by instrument using GPIB) is an algorithm IP which controls external instruments and measures by GPIB I/F.
By using this IP, it is possible to build an automatic measurement environment combining CX1000 and instruments.
By using this IP, the following measurements are possible.
- High precision voltage / current measurement with digital multimeter
- Tr / Tf measurement with oscilloscope
- High precision SNR / THD measurement with spectrum analyzer
Revised contents of Rev 3.00.00
- Added the command list file version 2.0. The following functions can be used with this version.
- Specifies the limit value for each measurement.
- Specifies the measurement item name to be output to the “Comment” column of the data log for each measurement.
- Specifies the type (Integer/Double) for converting the received data for each measurement.
- By specifying the measurement item name in the interposition processing, stores each measurement result in a variable.
- Receives a multiple data. The received data is split by the delimiter and each data is judged.
- Added the function to output the comments and variable values to header of data log.
- Added the function to output the measurement sequence log to console.
- Supported External Power Supply Control Plugin R1.02.01.
- Fixed an issue that *IDN? button did not work properly.
- Changed the specification of the limit time of the GPIB communication specified by the “PrimaryAddress”.
|limit time||Version 1.0||Version 2.0|
|No limit time(TNONE)||1s||Not available|
|300ms or less||1s||Not available|
|300s or more||Available||Not available|
- Describe the GPIB communications commands in the command list file and control the measuring instruments. Can control the multiple instruments by specifying multiple Primary Address and Secondary Address.
- Convert the received data from the measuring instrument to an Integer type or a Double type and judgement.
- Can measure under a specific operating state by executing pattern.
- Can save a received strings to CSV file.
- Can display the detail of GPIB communications to the console.
- Can store the measurement values and judgement results to variables by interpose processing.
- Can apply the arbitrary waveform synchronized with pattern by Arbitrary Waveform Applying Plugin.
- Can supply the power from external power supply instruments controlled by GPIB by External Power Supply Control Plugin.
- By connecting the following IPs, it is able to evaluate and analyze the measurement results while changing the measurement condition.